Fully Managed Triple Speed Gigabit Converter
- Fully managed telco-grade triple speed Gigabit converter WM-610 - 10/100/100BaseT to 1000BaseX converter WM-612 - adds fiber optic redundancy to the WM-610
- Unique isolation between customer's data and provider's management
- Isolated out-of-band (OOB) management port and highly secured in/out of band management access from WizLAN's Wiz-View/A EMS application, Telnet and Web browser
- Traffic monitoring port for special applications (optional)
- One isolated "dry contact" input for sensors and alarms, and one activation "dry" output (optional)
- Highly reliable 3R technology (Retiming, Reshaping and Regeneration)
- Enhanced port/converter setting including mode, speed, duplex, flow control, rate limit, learning/aging, as well as MNGT access security, RMON counters etc.
- Internal AC or DC power supply options
- Desktop and rack mount installation (1U)
Fully Managed Triple speed Gigabit Converter with Fiber Optic Redundancy 10/100/1000BaseT and 1000BaseX.
This product is used to extend the distance of critical Gigabit fiber optic links, using 3R technology that re-shapes, re-times and re-generates the signals and assure highly reliable data transfer over the extended fiber optic links.
WizLAN offers a wise choice of solutions for transparent media conversion/repeaters (copper to fiber/fiber to copper), extending the distance of existing networks, and providing distribution and connectivity for network devices.
WizLAN's Media Converters/Repeaters are available in the form of different sized Telco grade connectivity centers (chassis based) with hot-swappable converter and repeater modules, and SNMP managed/unmanaged self contained converters. Products support the full range of network protocols, various copper and fiber media (SM,MM, SF, CWDM, etc.), popular features and advanced functionality such as redundancy, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDI-X crossover, link verification (Far End Fault, Propogation of No Link and loop back), and in/out-of band management.